CDL Driver with Tanker Endorsement
Role and Responsibilities
Follow Dispatch schedule uploaded to work tablet for daily route. Locate, uncover, and pump septic tank systems at commercial and residential locations. Professionally and courteously represent Little’s Septic Service when meeting with customers. Explain services provided and receive approval for work to be performed if not on work order. Provide suggestions for products that could be beneficial for our customers.
- Inspect truck daily to complete pre-trip inspection logs. Must be completed before starting work route.
- Locating Services: Manually probe for septic lid/tank when exact location is unknown. If cannot locate must call for plumbing tech to electronically locate tank.
- Perform septic tank pumping, using correct safety equipment and procedures for lid removal and vac hose removal and retrieval.
- Write up sales receipt, with correct customer details and collect payment or payment information. Turn in daily receipts accurately and on time. Weekend/after-hours receipts are turned in to the locked drop box.
- Attend all safety meetings as required, along with weekly driver meeting with management or truck boss.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Class A or B CDL license with Tanker endorsement. Experience with backing pumper truck and maneuvering in tight areas. Expected to pass a pre-employment drug screen and submit to random drug testing as required. Some heavy lifting is required and ability to work 40+ hours weekly and be available for on-call schedule as needed. Must maintain a clean driving record.
Dependable and reliability a must. Able to work well with others and follow necessary safety procedures and wear required PPE. Must be willing to work in all types of weather and conditions.